Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

So-duh Can Make You Pop

, | Working | February 20, 2013

(My family and I are in Wichita Falls, visiting my aunt and uncle. We’re thirsty and decide to swing by a popular fast food place to get drinks since we’re going to drive by it anyway. Note: There are six of us in the car.)

Drive-thru Worker: “Hello, welcome to [restaurant]. May I take your order?”

Uncle: “Yes, we’d like two medium Cokes, two medium Diet Cokes, a medium Sprite, and a medium Dr. Pepper with no ice.”

Drive-thru Worker: “Uh-huh… so, three Cokes?”

Uncle: “No. Two medium Cokes, two medium Diet Cokes, a medium Sprite, and a medium Dr. Pepper with no ice.”

Drive-thru Worker: “Oh. So, four Cokes?”

Uncle: “No! Two medium Cokes, two medium Diet Cokes, a medium Sprite, and a medium Dr. Pepper with no ice.”

Drive-thru Worker: “Okay. So four Cokes and Sprite? Five drinks?”

All Six Of Us: “Six!”

Uncle: “It’s two medium Cokes, two medium Diet Cokes, a medium Sprite, and a medium Dr. Pepper with no ice.”

Drive-thru Worker: “Oh! And Dr. Pepper with dry ice?”

Aunt: *groans and facepalms*

(We eventually got the drinks, but we’ve decided to just buy soda at the gas station from now on.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!