Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

And Now For Something Completely Different

| Learning | November 15, 2013

(The school year has just started, and we’re in biology. We’re working out lab partners.)

Student #1: “Sorry, I can’t be in the two o’clock lab; I have Spanish then.”

Teacher: “Spanish? Is [Spanish Teacher] teaching you?”

Student #1: “Yeah, why?”

Teacher: “Listen to me carefully: Do. Not. Upset. That. Man.”

Student #2: “Is he that mean?”

Teacher: “No, I just don’t want him disrupting class with Monty Python nonsense.”

(He refuses to explain further. Midterms come and go, and we’re having a nature walk to look at leaves for biology.)

Student #1: “…and I don’t think I did well on the Spanish midterm.”

Student #2: “Don’t tell [Biology teacher]; remember how he kept going on about ‘do not upset that man?'”

Student #1: “Yeah… nothing bad happened, though.”

(A few minutes pass, and then we hear something crashing through the woods. It is the Spanish teacher.)

Spanish Teacher: “HEAR YE, HEAR YE, [STUDENT #1] DID EXCEPTIONALLY POOR ON HIS MIDTERM, AND DESERVES SHAAAAAME!”

Student #1: “What the…”

Biology Teacher: “God d*** it [Spanish Teacher]! I am trying to teach!”

Spanish Teacher: *appearing from behind a tree* “Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!”

(He runs off, laughing loudly to himself. The biology teacher tells us this happens at least once every three or four years.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!