Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

An Entertaining Round Of Detaining

| Learning | January 12, 2016

(In seventh grade science class, our teacher has a policy that if she has to write your name on the board, it’s a warning. A check mark is a detention. We are a very loud class and have lots of goofy people in it. On a day when we are being particularly loud.)

Teacher: “Okay, that’s it! You know what, if I have to write your name on the board for the rest of the day, it’s an automatic detention!”

Student #1: “What, you can’t do that! That’s bull-s***! Come on, aren’t we allowed to have a little bit of fun?”

Teacher: *writes [Student #1]’s name on the board* “Detention today at lunch.”

Student #2: “Ha ha, [Student #1]! You got detention!”

(Teacher turns around and writes Student #2’s name on the board.)

Student #3: “And you just got owned, [Student #2]!”

(Teacher turns around and writes Student #3’s name on the board.)

Student #4: “God, you guys are stupid! Didn’t you know that if you talked you would get detention?”

(Teacher turns around and writes Student #4’s name on the board.)

Student #5: “Wow, boys just do not catch on to anything quickly. No wonder all four are failing this class.”

(Teacher turns around and writes Student #5’s name on board. And yes, all five of them had to serve detention.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!