Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Allow Us To Belch The Song Of Our People

| Learning | May 3, 2017

(My teacher has a friendly rivalry going on with another teacher, who teaches in the classroom below ours, about which class can sing the best. They constantly push each other around for that, and one morning my teacher has the following announcement:)

Teacher: “So, guys, you know [Teacher #2] has just stepped up her game of taunting us. Listen what she send me this morning!”

(He plays an audio recording of Teacher #2’s voice, who dares our teacher to make us sing so loud and clear she can hear it downstairs, jokingly saying our class is pathetic at singing.)

Teacher: “If I’m correct, they are having math now. Guys, grab your singing books; we’re going downstairs!”

(He marches us all to the class of the other teacher, who is indeed busy teaching math. We all enter the classroom, stand in the front, and all that Teacher #2 does is stare at our teacher.)

Teacher: “You wanted to hear them; there you have ’em.”

Teacher #2: *completely bewildered* “Okay, class, it seems that [Teacher #1] has something he wants to prove to us. Books down, and let’s listen to what he has to offer.”

Teacher: “Okay, guys, from the top!”

(We all belch out a song that is popular within our school and Teacher #2 stares at us with huge eyes. Our teacher is almost rising to the ceiling with pride. As we finish the song he turns again to Teacher #2.)

Teacher: “You challenged me. You can have it. I’d like to see you top that!”

(And he marched us all back to our own classroom. Teacher #2 never got her revenge. But d*** it was awesome!)


This story is part of our Teacher Appreciation Week roundup!

Read the next Teacher Appreciation Week roundup story!

Read the Teacher Appreciation Week roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!