Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Alienating Your Class

| Learning | October 14, 2015

(We’re playing a game in class, to help us get to know each other a little better, where we have to guess the things that the other person likes based on hints that are given. Right now we are trying to guess each other’s favorite movies.)

Teacher: “Okay, so what’s [My Name]’s favorite film? The hints she has given are that it’s a popular action/horror movie involving extraterrestrials and that it’s a sequel.”

Classmate #1: “Oh! I know it! It’s that alien movie with the aliens in it, but I can’t remember what it’s called…”

Classmate #2: “You mean Aliens.”

Classmate #1: “Yeah, that’s what I said, it has aliens in it! What was it called again?”

Entire Class:Aliens!”

Classmate #1: “I’m aware there’s aliens! What is the movie call… oh…”

(Later on we’re trying to guess her favorite film, the hints being ‘dinosaur movie from the guy who made ‘Indiana Jones’ and ‘E.T.’.)

Me: *sarcastically* “It’s that movie with the dinosaurs in it. It takes place in some kind of park that’s Jurassic themed, but I can’t remember what it’s called.”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!