Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Aisle Always Need Directions

, , , , | Right | April 24, 2012

Customer: “I just walked into the auditorium to see [Movie Title], and the movie is already playing.”

Me: “May I see your ticket stub?”

(She shows me her ticket stub while I continue to tear other customers’ tickets.)

Me: “Ma’am, you chose to see [Movie] for the 2:15 showtime. Do you want to watch that movie for the next showtime? The next one won’t be playing until 5 PM.”

Customer: *irritated* “But the movie has already started! I don’t know what to do!”

Me: “Well, since you have missed the first 45 minutes of the movie, I can only get you to wait until the next showtime. That, or we can get you either a rain check or a refund.”

Customer: “Then tell me. What do you want me to do?!”

Me: “You’ll have to go back to the box office and have them exchange your ticket for another ticket for the 5:00 showtime, or have them get you your refunds.”

Customer: *starts yelling* “But I don’t want to do that! The movie already has started! You need to tell me what do I do!”

Me: “Let me get you the manager.”

Customer: “You don’t know anything!” *walks away*

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!