Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

CSI: Toy Story

, , , , | Related | February 5, 2014

(My niece is only seven years old, but she already has a bizarre imagination. My brother tells me about an incident while he was chopping vegetables for dinner.)

Niece: “Daddy, I came out of my room and found a knife in a pool of blood.”

Brother: *not concerned* “Oh, that sounds bad.”

Niece: “I think my teddy bear killed someone.”

(She proceeds to take her teddy bear away and ‘question’ it. Then she returns with my brother’s ‘Babylon 5’ figurine.)

Niece: “My teddy bear told me that Londo was the bad guy.”

Brother: “That sounds like something Londo would do.”

(My niece runs away to ‘question’ the figurine. She comes back again.)

Niece: “Londo didn’t do it. I know who did.” *she points dramatically at my brother* “You did it, Daddy!”

(My niece proceeded to ‘arrest’ my brother and ‘lock him up’ in their den. My brother insisted this was my fault for giving her ‘Lemony Snicket’ books.)


This story is part of the Watching-Too-Much-CSI roundup!

Read the next Watching-Too-Much-CSI roundup story!

Read the Watching-Too-Much-CSI roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!