Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Acting Pretty Tender About It

, , , | Right | May 12, 2021

There’s a snobby regular who comes through drive-thru who has a typical “the customer is always right” attitude. I know what’s the best and cheapest way for a customer to get their specific orders. I have tried to help this guy out many times so I know his order.

One time, he decides to come into the restaurant with a friend. He orders his usual tenders with one side and a drink, but two of each. I ring it up but my coworkers in the back realize that there is a cheaper option to do it. I had forgotten about this option so my coworkers on the back line point it out. I realize my mistake and my coworkers and I laugh it off.

The customer decides to start an argument with my coworker.

Customer: “You were bullying her! You should just mind your own business. She’s perfectly capable of working the cash register!”

He just kept yelling at her. The managers got involved and tried to calm them down. At this point, all the diners were watching what was happening. The guy got his food and headed out, leaving his two large drinks which cost him about $10.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!