Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

About To Be Dis-Appointed, Part 9

, , , , | Right | August 15, 2022

After getting a flat tire, I make an appointment at a local tire store. When I get there, it seems everyone else needs to take care of tires today, as well. Half the parking spots are taken up by a delivery truck, everything else is packed, and it’s very difficult to get around the lot.

As I’m about to pull into a spot, someone’s coming the other way, so I let them pass. The woman stops, looks at my turn signal, looks at the spot, backs up, and pulls into it instead of going by.

Frustrating, but what are ya gonna do?

I eventually find somewhere else and get inside in time to hear the woman arguing with the clerk.

Woman: “I need my tires rotated right now! I have places to be!”

Clerk: “I’m sorry, but we have fifty cars in the line. It’ll be hours before I can get to you.”

Woman: “That’s ridiculous!”

Clerk: “Take it or leave it.”

She storms out and I head up to the counter.

Me: “I have an appointment for a tire replacement?”

Clerk: “Name?”

Me: “[My Name].”

Clerk: “Great. Since you have an appointment, we can get it taken care of in about thirty minutes. Thanks for doing that; it’s a hectic day.”

Fastest I’ve ever seen Karma happen.

Related:
About To Be Dis-Appointed, Part 8
About To Be Dis-Appointed, Part 7
About To Be Dis-Appointed, Part 6
About To Be Dis-Appointed, Part 5
About To Be Dis-Appointed, Part 4

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!