Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Love Isn’t The Only Thing In The Air, Part 13

| Romantic | February 11, 2015

(I’ve been in a crabby mood all day due to lack of sleep the night before, so my boyfriend’s usual perverted jokes throughout the day have been irritating me. This happens right before bed, after he’s kept me awake for three hours past when I wanted to go to sleep.)

Boyfriend: “You wanna have sex?”

Me: *groans tiredly* “Honey, I’m sorry. I’m so tired, and I’ve been in a bad mood all day, so we haven’t really been getting along. I wish you’d asked earlier while I was still awake, at least.”

Boyfriend: *sweetly, but disappointed* “It’s okay, sweetie.” *gives me a kiss* “Goodnight.”

(He rolls over to go to sleep. After about three full minutes of complete silence, he rips a huge fart.)

Me: *laughs for the first time all day*

Boyfriend: *cutely* “I love you!”

Me: *laughing so hard I can’t even respond*

(Somehow that fart, his cuteness that followed, and him making me laugh managed to undo my day’s frump, and I happily honored his request for sexy time. When I told him later that what had put me in the mood was his fart, he made a grossed-out face and told me how weird I am, but that he loves me anyway.)

 

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!