Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Total Blockhead

, , , , | Right | April 21, 2022

I regularly sell items online, often through social media. It’s free and often a good way to reach local people. Out of the blue, I get a message from someone who isn’t a contact.

Person: “Why you block me?”

This is odd because if they were blocked, they couldn’t message me.

Me: “What? You’re not blocked.”

Person: “I am. My name is [Person]. You blocked me!”

I check and yes, I did block someone by that name on another account. It looks like they sell a load of cheap imported furniture and spam the boards. Every post, they list for cheap, and then when you click on the item, it’s actually much more expensive. So, of course, I blocked them. They’re irritating.

Me: “Okay, so I blocked you, and?”

Nothing back from them for a few days, and then…

Person: “I wanted your item; you lost a sale. Bad thing to do! Rude!”

Me: “Whatever, dude. If you don’t like it, you can block me.”

Person: “I will! See how you like it!”

Again a few more days, another message!

Person: “I wanted [item] but you stupid. Now you not sell it!”

Me: “It sold the day I listed it. You will find that if you actually list things properly, people will buy your stuff.”

Then, I blocked them again. I can’t imagine how annoyed that made them. I fully expected another account set up, but so far, I’ve been safe.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!