Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Españo-no

| Learning | December 28, 2016

(In the last three years before getting our A-Levels, we have to choose some new subjects, often including a language. The choices for new languages are Spanish, Russian, and Hebrew. Since some Spanish classes are taught by a teacher I hate, I decide to try something completely new and chose Hebrew. A few weeks after turning in my choices, I am called to the office of the teacher who is responsible for the new subjects in the upper classes.)

Teacher: “The Hebrew teacher left for personal reasons, so that class is no longer available. What would you like to do instead? Spanish?”

Me: “I’d like to learn Russian.”

Teacher: “No, the Russian class is only for people with a Russian background. You can take Spanish instead.”

Me: *looking at the list for the Russian class* “[Obviously German name] and [Person I know with an obviously German name] are not Russian. I’m pretty sure I can do the class, if they can.”

Teacher: “No, they’re Russian. You’re not. You can do Spanish.”

Me: “I really don’t want to take Spanish, and I know that [Person I Know] is not Russian, so …”

Teacher: *cutting me off* “There, I put you in Spanish.”

Me: “But I really don’t want to take—”

Teacher: *still cutting me off* “Please send the next person in.”

(Guess who got sorted into the ONE class with this teacher not only I, but everyone (including the other teachers) hate? Me. I quit it in the very first week.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!