Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A message from Not Always Right

| Right | March 25, 2020

Editors’ Response: March 25, 2020

We appreciated the wonderful responses from you, our readers! Among these, we also received some requests to separate any content pertaining to the current events that some of you, quite understandably, want to take a break from!

We aim to create a safe space for our readers here at Not Always Right, but we don’t want to censor genuine and entertaining content, so going forward, all stories relating to current events that you might want to avoid (e.g., political election or a natural disaster) will be tagged as such. The “Current Events” tag will be a sign that the following story might relate to important incidents happening in the world right now.


Dear readers,

We know the world is a scarier place than usual right now, and it looks like it’s going to be that way for a while. With most people staying home for their – and everyone else’s – safety, we wanted to let you know that we here at Not Always Right can appreciate as much as anyone the need for a laugh to keep our spirits up!

Over here at Not Always Right, we’ve all moved to working from home, and putting the health of our coworkers and loved ones first, which we implore you all to do too! But, if after all of that you need a little bit of comfort and familiarity in your routine, know that our editors are working tirelessly to ensure you get the same number of stories you always get.

In times of difficulty, we can help each other as a community by sharing our stories and experiences. We’re all in this together.

Some of these stories might be about the lighter side of social distancing or staying home (that seems to be all the memes are about!) and some of them might be about the craziness that’s happening in the grocery stores right now! We will always aim to ensure this is a safe space for our readers who enjoy our site.

From all of us here at Not Always Right, (spread out, but still together!) stay safe, and stay healthy!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!