Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A License (Plate) For Bad Behavior

| Friendly | July 8, 2016

(I’m in the drop off/ pick up zone in front of a hotel, waiting to pick up someone. I pull up behind a big van that seems to have a mom unloading her kids. As I wait, I see her reverse light come on, and she must’ve mixed up the gears, because the next thing that I know, she plows into me. I’m pretty mad because my car is very small, compared to her big van, so it has certainly taken more damage.)

Me: *glare*

Mom: *notices me glaring* “Do you have a problem, or something?!”

Me: “Yes, you just hit my car! Are you crazy, lady?!”

Mom: *with scared, bugged eyes* “How dare you. No I didn’t; you shouldn’t have a problem with me!” *jumps into her van and zooms off, driving crazily away*

(I only got a part of her license plate. I jumped out and surveyed the damage, and saw, to my relief, that I only had a little dent and a scratch on my front. I reported her to the police anyway, because what she did in my state was a hit and run, a felony, and a mom shouldn’t act that way!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!