Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Killer Friendship

| Friendly | August 24, 2015

(I’m playing a multiplayer online game and my username is the same name as a super psychotic girl from an anime that would kill anybody who even looked at her boyfriend wrong. Because of this, I often act psychotic when killing or looking for people to kill in the games; some people even change their names to “my” boyfriend’s name and play along. My friends have grown used to this by now but still make jokes. Tonight, my friends and I are playing an innocent, no-killing, game when talking in a voice chat server instead of on the game itself.)

Me: *cheerfully* “I’m going to put the heads of my enemies on my wall!”

Friend: “You know, [My Name], sometimes I worry that [Character I’m named after] came out of the anime as a real life person and became you.”

Me: “Why would you be worried? You’re safe!”

Friend: “I’m worried about other people.”

Me: *cheery psycho mode* “As long as they don’t touch you, they won’t have anything to worry about either.”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!