Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A High Infidelity Phone

| Right | November 22, 2013

(A customer of around 45 comes up to me. I am a 21-year-old girl.)

Customer: “Excuse me. I was wondering if I had enough memory on my phone for the movies I’ve downloaded, and to download more?”

Me: “Um, I’m not sure. Let’s go up to the mobile consultant. He should be able to answer that.”

(I start walking to the consultant, who is on the other side of the store. The customer stops me after about a foot, and pulls out his phone.)

Customer: “You see, I have all these movies; they’re short, but I have about 150 of them. And I have 32 GB of memory. I also don’t want my wife to see them, but I don’t want a separate memory card.”

Me: “I mean, I don’t know much about phones, but that seems like it should be sufficient.”

(The customer starts scrolling through his “movies,” which are clearly adult in nature.)

Customer: “I just got a Galaxy. The movies are so clear!”

(He starts to play several p*rn videos, as I stand there, shocked.)

Customer: “I’m hiding them from my wife. So, 32 GB should be good?”

Me: “Uh… yeah. Seems like it…”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!