Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Good Ol’ Fashioned A** Whoopin’, Part 2

, , , | Right | August 3, 2012

(I’m a customer at a local restaurant. It’s 7:30 pm, so most of the customers haven’t arrived yet and the place is pretty quiet. All of a sudden, a middle-aged customer starts shouting randomly and making obscene gestures to people. A waitress tries to calm him down, but he just doesn’t listen. This goes on for a while, until the same waitress approaches an elderly couple with their dinner.)

Elderly Wife: “Thank you, dear. Is there any way to make that horrible man stop yelling?”

Waitress: “I am sorry, ma’am. He keeps ignoring us.”

Elderly Husband: “He’s just a little kid hoping for attention. Kick him out.”

Waitress: “I am terribly sorry, but it is our policy not to kick customers unless they are posing a threat to someone. We can’t even touch him.”

Elderly Husband: “Well, that doesn’t apply to me, does it?”

(With that, the elderly husband stands up, reaches the middle-aged customer and grabs him by an ear. He then drags him on the floor and out of the restaurant, eventually kicking him in the butt. When he comes back to his table, he hands the waitress 40 euros.)

Elderly Husband: “For the glass he broke on his way out. Bad kids always need a good kick in the butt!”


This story is part of the Swearing roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

10 Shocking Stories About Bad Customers Who Can’t Stop Swearing

 

Read the next Swearing roundup story!

Read the Swearing roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!