Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A First-Class Jerk

, , , , , | Right | May 30, 2021

I’m flying back from a sales conference in Vegas, and I am able to upgrade to a first-class seat. We have a very annoying sales VP that’s on the same flight. She is the snobby, entitled type who brags about having a full-time nanny and giant mansion in the suburbs, and she generally treats people who work for her like servants.

She sees me in a first-class seat as she is making her way to coach.

VP: “How did you get that seat?”

Me: “I used points to upgrade.”

As people are getting settled in, she makes her way back up to the first-class cabin.

VP: “I want to speak with the lead flight attendant.”

Lead Flight Attendant: “How can I help you?”

VP: “One of my underlings is sitting in first class, and I need to switch with him since I’m higher on the corporate ladder.”

The lead flight attendant can’t believe what he’s hearing, but she won’t take no for an answer. Finally…

Lead Flight Attendant: “Ma’am, you have to go back to her seat or you will be escorted from the plane.”

She trotted off back to coach after having made a complete a** of herself to the entire first-class cabin.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!