Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Face For Every Occasion

, , , , | Right | October 8, 2009

(A customer is getting a beauty treatment done and is trying to work out why she has skin problems.)

Customer: “I just don’t understand it. I take really good care of my skin. I get facials and I only use really good make-up.”

Me: “Well, the problem could be caused by something really simple, like an allergic reaction. Have you always used the same brand of make-up?”

Customer: “Yes, and I only use the best! I can’t be allergic! I don’t ever use the cheap stuff!”

Me: “It’s probably something else, then. What do you use to remove your make-up?”

Customer: “Like… what?”

Me: “When you take off your makeup at night, what do you use?”

Customer: *silence*

Me: “Do you use a cleanser or soap and water?”

Customer: “I don’t take it off. Are you supposed to?”

Me: “Well, yes. Make-up can cause damage to your pores if you wear it constantly. Why don’t you take it off?”

Customer: “In case I have to answer my door when I’m asleep.”

Me: “In your sleep?”

Customer: “Don’t judge my social life! You probably don’t have many friends!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!