Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Driver As Pure As The Driven Snow

, , , | Hopeless | November 27, 2016

My family and I are in Yellowstone National Park for a December cross-country ski trip. While driving, our rather large pickup truck slides off the road and gets stuck in a ditch filled with two feet of snow. My dad and I try to shovel the truck out, but to no avail.

Soon, another pickup truck stops and a pair of men, easily in their late 60s or early 70s, jump out to help us shovel. Our truck refuses to budge, and even starts sinking deeper into the ditch.

Then, a woman in a small, beat-up old truck with Montana plates and a tow cable on her front grill drives up. Without a word, she leaps out of her truck, attaches the tow cable, and throws her truck into reverse. After a moment of her sliding on the ice, our truck springs free. Once again, without a word, she unhooks her tow cable and drives off.

Given the Montana plates and how efficiently she freed our much larger vehicle, we can guess that she has done this for many more people.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!