Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Different Type Of Computer Problem  

, , , , , | Right | July 26, 2019

Me: “Good afternoon, this is [Travel Agent].”

Customer: “I am going to send this computer back to you.”

Me: “I’m sorry, madam, but you’ve come through to a travel agent; we don’t sell computers.”

Customer: “Never mind that. I bought a computer from your website and it’s not working. I am going to send it to you by post.”

Me: “Madam, you are more than welcome to send us your computer, but we are a travel agent. You’ve dialed the wrong number.”

Customer: “This is unacceptable. You have to stand by what you say on your website and take the computer back. It doesn’t work and it doesn’t even have Windows on it.”

Me: “I am sorry but I cannot help. This is the wrong number.”

Customer: “This is terrible. I am going to put it in my poem. I’m a poet, you know!”

Me: “That’s interesting, madam, but I still can’t help you. Thank you for your call.”

Customer: “I am going to put the computer in the post now. Let me know when you get it.” *hangs up*

Me: *facepalms*

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!