Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Depressing Environment

| Learning | August 17, 2016

(I’m the type of person who writes gruesome stories and tends to be a bit depressing; I can be all smiley and stuff when I want to, but I’m more scary and creepy. I’m also better at guilt tripping someone to do something than doing things myself. We are working on a project in religion class and my group has to think up a theme and such to support recycling and environmental things. Everyone else is doing amusing ideas to get the person to smile and think about the poster so they’ll remember to smile. And that wasn’t exactly my suit.)

Friend #1: “So, [My Name], you’ve been quiet. You got any ideas? Nothing too gruesome.”

Me: “You don’t wanna hear them. They’re all depressing.”

Friend #1: “What’s the least depressing one?”

Me: *thinking* “Give me a minute…”

(After a bit more time they turn back to me.)

Friend #2: “We’ve all thought of something. Your turn.”

Me: “I can’t think of anything.”

Friend #1: “Okay, fine, just first thing that pops into your head.”

Me: *quickly* “Dead animals.” *saying the rest in my head* “People don’t want to do things that’ll kill animals.”

Friend #1: *gets a creeped out look and looks away* “So… [Friend #3]…”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!