Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Cystematic Fail

| Working | May 4, 2016

(I’ve called my doctor’s office to reschedule my appointment. It’s been my third rescheduling due to car troubles and illness. While setting my appointment I ask to have a refill of my birth control sent to my pharmacy so I’d be able to get through now and my appointment. A few hours later I receive this call from the office.)

Nurse: “Hi, [My Name], we can’t give you a refill because you’ve skipped so many appointments. You’ll have to wait until you come in.”

Me: “I understand, but what will I do without my pills for two weeks?”

Nurse: *in a very condescending tone* “Well, sweetie, you’ll just have to learn to use condoms.”

Me: “Ma’am, are you a nurse?”

Nurse: “What does that have to do with anything?”

Me: *upset at her attitude* “Are you a nurse?”

Nurse: “You do not have to yell, but yes I am.”

Me: “Then if you look in my file you can see I’m on the pill for ovarian cysts. So tell me how condoms will help that?”

Nurse: “Okay… so where is your pharmacy?”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!