Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Complete Avatard

, , , | Right | May 25, 2010

(This is when Avatar has just come out on DVD.)

Customer: “Do you have any copies of that new Avatar movie?”

Me: “Sorry, it looks like it’s not available anywhere right now. I could call you when a copy comes in if you like.”

Customer: “You didn’t check the backroom. Do you have any there?”

Me: “No, we don’t keep movies in the back. Company policy says we have to have all available copies on the shelf.”

Customer: “So, why don’t you have any on the shelf?”

Me: “Because we’re all checked out. There are none present at this store or any other in this area. It’s an extremely popular movie since it just came out a few days ago. We have no more copies at any nearby store.”

Customer: “Why not?”

Me: “Well, they all got checked out by other people.”

Customer: “Well, why the h*** did you let them do that? What kind of video store lets people just take whatever movie they want?!”


This story is part of the Entitled Customers roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

10 Sad-But-True Stories About Customers Who Don’t Treat Employees Like They’re Human

 

Read the next Entitled Customers roundup story!

Read the Entitled Customers roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!