Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Clean Exit From His Accusations

, , , , , | Working | May 30, 2018

(I work at a hotel as a housekeeper; at this hotel I clean rooms and a couple of the main bathrooms. My manager asked me out on a date a month ago and I turned him down; since then, he has been on my case, trying to get me in trouble in whatever way possible. He slips in to inspect a bathroom after I have cleaned it. I have also used this bathroom and I am having that time of month. During my period, I have to use a pad AND a tampon. I put them into the feminine hygiene box, clean my hands, and take my paper towel with me back to my cart. He sees that the feminine box has stuff in it and that there is no trash. He assumes I didn’t change the bag out. He comes up to me while I’m also talking to a coworker.)

Manager: “You didn’t change the bag in the feminine box; you really need to do that. You haven’t been doing it lately!”

Me: “I have been changing the bags, and I also changed them today.”

Manager: “No, you didn’t! The hygiene box in the lobby was full of stuff!”

(I hesitate, but decide to admit to my sin of having a vagina that bleeds occasionally.)

Me: “Well, I am a woman, as you can see. Like most women, I bleed once a month. I changed the bag, but then had to change out my pad and tampon.”

Manager: *he goes red but then tries to redeem himself* “Why did you use the bathroom after you cleaned it?”

Me: “I had to use it after because my blood was starting to stain out.”

(He walks away like a dog with his tail between his legs.)

Coworker: *sarcastically* “Have you no shame?”

Me: “Nope, I also give zero f***s.”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!