Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #99517

, | Unfiltered | November 7, 2017

In high school I had just gotten my first cell phone. After having it for a couple days I started getting calls for someone I did not know, and I would tell them wrong number. Turns out it was a debt company and whoever they were looking for either had my number last or gave them my number as a fake.

For about 2-3 months I would constantly tell them wrong number that I didn’t know whoever it was they were calling about. But being teenage me I also choose not to tell my mom either about it thinking I could handle my own phone. The calls got more frequent and my phone went off in class from the company calling it. Because phones weren’t allowed in class, the teacher took it up and my mom had to go to the school to get it.

Of course I got a tongue lashing from my mom about having my phone in class instead of my locker. I then explained to her what had been going on to prevent from getting into trouble. The company called my phone again, my mom answered and chewed out the representative for the better part of an hour about them harassing a teenage girl. My mom then gave me my phone back and said if they call again to hand her the phone again. It took about three more rounds against my mom before the company finally stopped calling.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!