Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #98599

| Unfiltered | October 29, 2017

A woman didn’t want to complete the entollment process. We made an exception for her and allowed her to purchase the completion form for what her son had finished already. Gave her form, receipt, thanked her, etc. Everything was good. Phone rang, since we were done with our transaction, I answered. Next day, she calls and she is yelling at me at the very start. I remain calm, explain everything to her again, but she continues to yell. I tell her I’m sorry but I’m not going to argue with her and I hang up. She calls right back, continues yelling. Hung up on her two more times, she calls back and says she doesn’t understand what’s going on with her phone and continues to yell. She finally understands that she needed to pay and complete enrollment in order to receive a different certificate and hangs up on me. She leaves a 2 star rambling, nonsense Facebook review. The owner of the company is upset with me over this review and wants me to undergo youtube training. He also told me that I never should have let it escalate to the point the customer was yelling – despite the fact I told him numerous times she was yelling when I answered. From this point on, any difficulty I have with a customer, I am to “disengage” and refer them to him. I’ve been with this company for four years and my husband is yelling at me that I need to quit, now, because he is tired of the way the owner behaves and the major stress it’s causing me.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!