Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #95708

, | Unfiltered | September 27, 2017

(My brothers both smoke, and usually Mom is fine with that. However, we have company coming and she’s requested that they smoke outside today so the house won’t smell. They’ve already gone to work, and I’m now telling my brother’s girlfriend about this because she smokes too.)

Me: “So if you could smoke on the deck today, that would be good.”

Girlfriend: “Which one?” (We have two raised decks and a front porch.)

Me: “Any, I guess. I think they were on the back deck earlier… wait a minute, isn’t that the one with the hummingbird feeders?”

Her: “Yeah…”

Me: “The hummingbird feeders [Brother] is always asking me to refill because they attract yellow jackets and he’s allergic?”

(We moved the feeders and confronted the boys when they got home. Turns out they thought that it was OK to sit out there because the allergic one “stayed well away from them” – the deck is maybe four by five feet – and “kept an eye on them”. I should point out that he is VERY allergic – a single sting from a yellow jacket would kill him without treatment. When we moved the feeders, I saw four live and two dead yellow jackets, and I was only out there a few minutes. It’s amazing the things some people will do for their fixes – but even so, there were two other places to choose from! He risked death because that deck has a roof and slightly comfier chairs.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!