Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #93223

, , | Unfiltered | September 5, 2017

(I work in Customer Services for a well known UK Department Store)

Me: Good morning, thank you for calling **** *****, my name is (my name), how can I help you today?

Customer: I want to check if you have a laptop in stock today.

Me: Thats not a problem, please can I take the make and model of the laptop and I will be happy to check for you.

Customer: Its 8gb RAM, 1tb storage, and it has a processor…

Me: …. Ok, so that’s the specification of the model you are looking for, but I will also need the make and model to be able to help you.

Customer: Oh yeah, it’s purple too!

Me: I’m sorry, but I’m afraid that I still need to know the brand at least..

Customer: I. JUST. TOLD. YOU.

Me: Do you happen to have any other information about the laptop, where have you seen it advertised…

Customer: PUT ME THROUGH TO THE ELECTRICAL DEPARTMENT NOW, YOU CLEARLY DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

Me: Miss, I assure you that an employee in the department would ask the same questions as I am, the information you’re proving could relate to any laptop that we sell.

Customer: MANAGER! NOW!

Me: I will be happy to get a Manager for you, but could I ask what I have done incorrectly today?

Customer: I don’t want to speak to you anymore. GET. ME. A. MANAGER

Me: Okay, please hold.

*I put the customer on hold while pretending to get a Manager, my colleagues are able to hear the customer screaming and trying not to laugh*

Me: Thanks for waiting there, my Manager is fine for me to keep speaking with you as I have not done anything incorrectly. Now could we start again?

Customer: *SCREAMS* THIS IS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH **** ***** AGAIN! * *click*

Colleague: What a b****!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!