Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #92603

, , | Unfiltered | September 2, 2017

At that time I worked for a company which sells computer specifically designed for old people and computer noobs (with a specific user interface very simple, with big buttons and all functionnalities color coded) and did a little lvl2 tech support for them in addition to developpement.
So we get calls from people who had never touch a computer before…

Caller: Hello, I have a problem with my printer. I put a color picture and it came out in black and wite
Me: Ok sir, you must have clicked on the wrong button, click on the green tab to go to the printer page. Then you click on the “do a color copy” button and not the other one labelled “black and white copy”. It should print you a copy of your picture in color as you wanted to.
Caller: No, you don’t understand, my picture is black and white now.
Me: What do you mean? the printer printed a black and white copy of your picture, that’s right?
Caller: No, the picture I put in the printer is black and white!
Me: So… You put a black and white picture and want to copy it in color???
Caller: No! you don’t understand! I put a colored picture in the printer and that picture is now black and white! I want it colored like before! You ruined my picture!
Me: You are telling me that you put a colored picture in your printer and that your original picture has changed to black and white?
Caller: At least! You youngster don’t understand a simple thing! That’s what I’m saying from the begining!
Me: Sir, this is impossible…
Caller: I assure you that my picture is now black and white! you f***ed up an old family picture, that’s innaceptable!
Me: Sir, could you please open the lid of the printer in order to see the glass panel that is in there.
Caller: Oh, there is my picture
Me: Is it still in color
Caller: Humm… Yes… Bye *Click*

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!