Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #91918

, | Unfiltered | August 22, 2017

(my father owns a restaurant up north in Westminster, it’s not a huge place it’s just a small ‘mom and pop’ style tavern that had gotten very popular, especially with bikers whom my dad has become very good friends with. One day while taking inventory he notices that they have far less bread there than they should, he speaks to the head cook who is equally confused to the lack of bread as he said he already put in a delivery order. My father reviews the security feed and sees that the bread was delivered at 8:00 am like it normally is, but roughly half an hour later a bright red pickup pulls up a guy gets out and he loads all the boxes of bread into the back of his truck and drives off. my dad is absolutely livid that someone would do that, because the camera didn’t get the licence plate he put the clip on facebook and asked if anyone knew this guy. Someone responded and gave out the guy’s name, phone number and home address. Instead of calling the police he chose to call the guy first)

father: “okay listen I know you stole my bread, I’ve got you on tape, I know who you are and I know where you live so you’ve got three choices: you can return the bread you stole and we forget about this, I send over the police to arrest you for theft, or I come over there with my biker friends and ‘convince’ you to give it back.”

(there was a brief silence on the line before the guy hung up. My dad, being the tough guy he is, decides to go with option three and confront the guy personally. The next day he drives over there with around four or five burly, tattooed, bikers with huge beards, walks right up to the door and starts pounding away on it)

father: WHERE’S MY F*CKING BREAD?!!!

(he kept this up for about half an hour before he gave up and left, about one week later the barbershop a few stores down from my dad’s restaurant called up and said someone had come by and dropped off all the missing bread, telling them to deliver them to the tavern. You can probably guess who the mysterious person was.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!