Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #90378

, , | Unfiltered | June 27, 2017

(I’m a customer, at a typical frozen yogurt shop, toppings bar, machines for the yogurt, and they weigh your cup to get the price. There’s a couple in front of me, their cups on the scale, I got to the register quite quickly, but there looks like there’s only one girl on staff, who’s quickly trying to empty the trash. She finishes, sanatizes her hands and hurries to the register, apologizing.)
Couple: *talking loudly to each other as the girl rings them up, they pay quickly but stay put with their cups on the scale still talking loudly*

(I’m trying to hurry as my boyfriend is waiting in a long line to get movie tickets and I want to switch soon so he can eat.)

Cashier: *I must’ve made a face because she gives me an apologetic look before the couple finally seem to notice their are other people waiting to pay, pick up their cups and leave*

Me: *puts my cup on the scale and smiles at the girl as she rings me up* “Thank you, have a nice weekend.”

(I put all my extra coins into the tip jar, the staff deserve it, especially her, as the shop’s almost always packed, and people tend to be rude like that all the time.) 

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!