Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #90271

, | Unfiltered | June 23, 2017

(The prescription company for my insurance CONSTANTLY harasses me about getting my prescription delivered to my mailbox. I was on my insurance, then my husband’s (which used this same company), then back to mine. I miss a call, and this is the voicemail)

Rep: “Hi I’m [name] with [company] and we’d like to talk to you about your current prescription. Please return my call, or I will send you an email and you may reply to that.”

Rep on Email: “Hi I’m [name] with [company] and we’d like to talk to you about your current prescription. Please reply to this email with a better time to reach you.”

(I assume it’s about the mail, as always, but wonder if it could be a legitimate problem)

Me on Email: “Hi, I prefer email communication since I work in a cube environment. What can I do for you?”

(Several days later, I get another phone call)

Rep: “Hi I’m [name] with [company] and we’d like to talk to you about your current prescription. I called you and sent you an email the other day.”

Me: “I know. I replied to it.”

Rep: “I didn’t receive it….oh here it is..” *read my email, including the part where I don’t want to talk on the phone* “I want to ask if you’re aware that you can have your prescription delivered to your house once every three months?”

Me: “Yes, and it’s garbage and I’ll never use it.”

Rep: “Your prescription or the service?”

Me: “….the service.”

Rep: “Why is that?”

Me: “Because I don’t want to leave my prescriptions in a box by the side of the road for anyone to take.”

Rep: “Oh…okay.”

(I wanted to say “yes, this prescription I’ve been going to the doctor to for 7 years to get, and going to the pharmacy to pick up every month, is garbage that I won’t take. Clearly that’s what I meant, and not this service you’ve been trying to get me to use for 7 years, but I’ve said ‘no’ every single time”)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!