Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #87848

, | Unfiltered | June 2, 2017

(My friend and I are looking at clothes and other items while walking through a store. Note, he is African American and we are both sixteen and respectably dressed. A normal person would think we were harmless)

Customer: *giving us a dirty look, suddenly yells* SECURITY! These thugs are robbing your store! Get these filthy animals arrested!

Me: Excuse me?

Customer: Shut up you stupid their, you and your filthy friend should be locked up! SECURITY!

Friend: Ma’am hold it right there. What you are saying is incredibly racist and we have not stolen a thing!

Customer: Shut the hell up you filthy f*ck, you should go back to Africa where you came from!

(A man in his late twenties taps the woman on her shoulder)

Man: Ma’am, what you have said to these innocent boys is extreme discrimination and abuse, you should shut your mouth!

Customer: P*ss off you f*g, you should learn to shut your mouth. That’s it. I’m going to the manager to get you two f*ckers arrested! * lady storms off*

(We follow her up to the checkout where she calls the manager over)

Customer: Manager! Get these thieves arrested! They have stolen things! I mean look at them! That black one is obviously a drug addict and criminal! Arrest them now!

Manager: (who also happens to be African American) Please hold your tongue, ma’am! These boys have not stolen a thing. They are not drug addicts or criminals! I have been hearing your conversation and I am infuriated!

Customer: You shut your mouth. Listen to me, boy. I’ll have you arrested too unless you press charges against these thugs!

Manager: *now playing dumb*
Ok, Ma’am, I’ll bring these boys to the back room where we will arrest.

*we walk to the back room with the man where he tells us this*

Manager: Ok, guys. I know you are totally innocent. I am just wasting time. I called 911 when she wasn’t looking, and I’ll keep you in here until they show up.

*a few minutes later, we open the doors as we hear the police turn up outside and come out of the room*

Customer: Finally, these animals will be arrested and face what they deserve, Jail time!

Police: Ma’am you are under arrest for extreme racism and abuse *the police grab her hands and cuff her*

Customer: What!? Let go of me you animals! It’s those f*ckers you have to arrest! Get off me! I’ll have you know I’m married to (some big buisness owner) and I’ll have you all sued! Let go of me!

Later, we give the manager of the store $200 for his help. The lady went to court and faced charges.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!