Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #67258

Unfiltered | August 2, 2016

At the theater I worked at, we had local cops work as security on weekend nights during the busiest times. One of the cops was standing next to a coworker (usher ripping tickets) when a customer came up with a fast-food bag.

Coworker: “I’m sorry, sir. You can’t bring that into the theater.”

Customer: “What do you mean? I paid for it, I should be able to eat it and my movie’s about to start.”

Coworker: “Well, you can finish it out here in the lobby and then go in to the movie.”

Customer: “F*** that! I paid for my food, I paid for my movie, I should e able to bring it in.”

Coworker: “Sir, our policy states that you can’t bring outside food in. So you can eat it out here or throw it out and go inside now.”

Customer: *continues cursing and shoves past my coworker.*

Someone else rips tickets as he and the cop walk down the hall.

Coworker: “Sir, this is the last time I’ll say it and then I’m going to have to ask you to leave. Please go back out to the lobby and eat your food there.”

Customer: “F*** you!” *throws the fast food bag at my coworker.”

The cop ended up taking him outside on possible assault charges that weren’t pursued.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!