Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #67221

Unfiltered | June 26, 2016

I can’t really put this story in dialogue form, but it is outrageous, at least to me.

In the first half of 2013 I worked for an advertising company as webdeveloper. Not a great place to work, and in August I started my own company, but since they didn’t have anyone else doing that type of work, I kept them on as a client.

They were never good at paying, but in December payments stopped, and since then several invoices have not yet been paid. I did ask them about this, but never learned why.

Then in April I learn that they’ve gone bankrupt. Goodbye money. But they’ve made a restart.

And then, a week or so later, as if nothing has happened, they ask me if I can do a job for them, and on that day even. So I tell them that because of recent events, and I never even heard what was going on, I can’t do it, unless they pay in advance.

They dare tell me that they felt they couldn’t personally tell their suppliers what was going on, and they’ll take their business elsewhere.

Good riddance.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!