Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #67188

Unfiltered | May 22, 2016

(We are an Australian fast food restaurant that sells Chicken and all products other than chips and veggies are chicken based. I’m working the drive-thru, the headset, the front counter as well as packing all of the orders. Basically, 5 day a week I’m the only day working cashier. This particular male customer came through our drive-thru.)

Me: Hi, welcome to [store name], how can I help you?

Customer: Give me a chicken burger.

Me: No worries, which burger would you like?

Customer: The chicken burger.

Me: Yep, so which chicken burger would you like?

Customer: JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING CHICKEN BURGER!

Me: Sorry, all of our burgers are chicken. We have [lists the different burgers]. Which one would you like?

Customer: THE FUCKING CHICKEN ONE.

Me: I’m sorry, there’s no need to swear or be rude. I’m just trying to clarify your order.

Customer: I’VE TOLD YOU THREE TIMES WHAT I FUCKING WANT AND YOU ARENT DOING IT!

Me: Yes, I understand that you would like a chicken burger, but all of our burgers are chicken.

Customer: JUST GIVE ME THE FIRST ONE.

Me: Would you like the BBQ Bacon and chicken burger?

Customer: I CANT FUCKING EAT BACON. I JUST WANT A FUCKING CHICKEN BURGER.

Me: I’m sorry sir, like I said, there’s no need to swear, yell or be rude.

Customer: I’M NOT BEING FUCKING RUDE, YOU ARE.

(After this went on for a bit, they finally named which one they would like and sped through to the window, I had to serve another customer and pack the other orders waiting before I could pay off his order. I open the window.)

Me: Hi, sorry about the wait that’s-

Customer: I WANT TO TALK TO YOUR FUCKING MANAGER, RIGHT NOW.

(I turn around and get my manager and hear the customer screaming about how I was rude to him and obviously ignoring him when he had gotten to the window. My manager explains that I had to serve another customer. The manager leaves and I go to pay off the order.

Me: So that comes to $4.95.

Customer: No, it doesn’t. You’re giving me my food for free.

Me: Unless you’ve paid, I can’t give you your food.

Customer: I hope your fucking fat ass gives you diabeeties and your fucking drop dead, you piece of shit.

Me: Have a nice day.

Customer: You haven’t given me my food yet!

Me: I’ve just cancelled your order. Have a nice day.

(I then shut the window and while he was watching, dropped his burger into the bin. )

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!