Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #67023

Unfiltered | December 3, 2015

(I work in the children’s clothing and toy department of a popular retail store only a few hours into the Black Friday rush. The line is queued all the way around the store, and I happen to be folding clothes at a tall stand that sits right right between me and part of the line. Being a very short girl, I cannot see over the stand so I only hear the exchanging of conversations as I am working to straighten up the clothing. Suddenly, an arm reaches around the side and places a small children’s toy on the shelf only inches in front of me as to avoid putting it back in it’s proper place.)

Customer’s Friend: “Dude, there’s a girl folding clothes right there!”

Customer: “Wait, you’re kidding?”

(The customer sheepishly peeks around the shelf to see me right on the other side, his face red as a Christmas light. He then takes the toy back and bursts out laughing. I can’t help but laugh along with him)

Customer: “Oh my god, I am so sorry! I’m so, so embarrassed!”

Me: “Don’t worry sir, you’ve pretty much made my night!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!