Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #66973

Unfiltered | October 14, 2015

(I work in the Ladies wear department of a large store that has changing rooms for specific genders. Although we make occasions for small children under the age of ten.

There is a sign outside and on each door of the fitting rooms that it is one person per cubicle. I’m on the fitting rooms with a coworker who had just let them into the rooms, and I show them to an empty one.They had childrens clothes for the boy,)

Me: Feel free to sit just outside the room, mam.

Mother: What!? Hes only seven! I cant leave him alone!

Me: I’m sorry ma-.

Mother: Well you know what, All the other shops allowed me in with him. I’m not shopping here anymore and I want to talk to your manager NOW.

Me: Mam, there’s no reason to cause a situation, There’s a double room available at the mo-.

Mother: NO! I am so angry right now!

– She storms out to the front where my coworker is and badgers her until we call a manager over. The little boy was standing with me with a red face.-

Mother: -Name- get over here now! We’re leaving right now!

– The little boy then moves to his mother, he was starting to cry, when my manager comes along and pulls her to the side, a few minuets later me and my coworker hear her screaming and shouting, and watch her being removed from the store by security guard, gingerly followed by the little boy.-

(My manager comes back a little while later with a rather red cheek, she gives me and my coworker the rest of the day off, apparently she was well known for bringing the child in and stealing the most expensive children’s clothes we have in store, but never were able to catch her in the act. )

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!