Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #66966

Unfiltered | October 7, 2015

(I was working at the beginning of a closing shift. The antagonist in my story is a regular that’s SO regular the owners bought him his own special coffee cup. I’ve worked here for 5 months. The last time i saw him was about two weeks ago and he asked me AGAIN what my name was. I’ve probably served him 5-10 times in 5 months. He’s usually accompanied by a friend, but today he dines alone. The dinner went normal. I kept his coffee full and his ticket time was about 13 minutes. He’s finished eating and I’ve dropped the check and prebussed the table. As I walk by I make some small talk. he’s seated by my POS)

Regular: So (Inaduable) Due?

Me: Excuse me sir?

Regular: So when is your little one due?

(I was horrified. I mumbled, “I’m not pregnant” and scurried off to cry privately. I used to be VERY overweight. Around 300 lbs. I’ve lost 106 lbs in the last 15 months. I wore a medium shirt for the first time since High School two months ago. I’ve lost 14 sizes in jeans. I was so proud of myself.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!