Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #66959

Unfiltered | September 30, 2015

This happened when I was the only cashier on duty, on an evening shift. The store was full of customers.

Customer: I need a roll of quarters.

Me: Sure, just give me a second to pull it from the safe.

I exchange the cash and hand her the roll of quarters. She then asks me to ring up some spray cleaner.

She walks away and I start to serve the next customer. Suddenly she flies back to me, screaming at the top of her lungs.

Customer: You didn’t give me my roll of quarters! I gave you a ten dollar bill and you didn’t give me my quarters! That’s theft! You stupid f—ing b— can’t even exchange money! What the f— is wrong with you!!!

Me: I’m so sorry, maam, but I can’t access the safe without a deposit. I can have my manager count it at the end of the shift and call you…..

Customer: GIVE ME MY MONEY NOW! I WILL COME IN HERE AND SHOOT THIS PLACE UP! GIVE ME MY G–D— MONEY!!!

Me: Get out of my store or I am calling the police. NOW.

She leaves and about ten minutes later I see her pull up outside the store but she doesn’t come in. I call the police.

She got out of the car and just as she tried to enter the building, the cops showed up and stopped her. She started fighting them and screaming, scratching them with her nails and kicking.

I relay the story to one officer while she continues to shriek at me for “stealing her f—ing money.”

Finally my manager comes in and we count the safe – and it isn’t over $10. All of that nonsense and felonious assault on an officer, for a scam!!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!