Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #57137

Unfiltered | April 10, 2017

(I’m traveling with my family for a vacation. On our way home, we land in Dallas early in the morning and I desperately want a coffee before getting on the next flight. I head to a famous coffee shop with a green and white logo to order the same coffee I always get: iced latte, 2 pumps of vanilla, skim milk; as the normal whole milk upsets my stomach a lot.)

Me: Iced tall latte, 2 pumps vanilla, skim milk, please.

Barista: Coming right up.

(I pay and wait for my drink.)

Barista: Iced latte with soy milk for [My Name].

Me: Oh, no, I’m sorry, I ordered this with SKIM milk, not soy.

(Soy upsets my stomach even more than whole milk.)

Barista: Sure, let me fix that.

(This is a tiny shop and there’s a huge line already and I feel horrible for making them remake my drink, but I didn’t get what I ordered. A few minutes later, they call my drink again.)

Barista: Here’s your latte with whole milk.

Me: I– okay.

(I’m assuming she has just said it wrong but made the right drink, and I don’t want to hold the line up any longer. But upon one sip, I’m pretty sure it’s not skim milk, and even if I might be wrong, it’s not worth risking the stomach/gut problems that would come with whole or soy milk when I’m right about to get on a plane for 4 hours. Drink went straight in the trash and I went coffee-less…)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!