Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #57113

Unfiltered | March 17, 2017

Finally getting through to a local number for my insurance, after trying for days to use their 1-800 number, I get a nice lady on the phone, I am just about rabid.

Her: Hi, this is, sniff, reallyfastnameidon’tget, at insurance, how can I help you, sniff, today.

Me: I need to know if y’all got my payment and if I’m going to get my policy?You’ve never sent me anything but a bill!

Her: I can’look it up what’s your policy number?

Me: I don’t HAVE one THAT is the problem!

Her: what’s the name?

I tell her and ask, So you are just the local office, you’re the rep?

Her: Yep,

I’ve been trying to use the 1800 number, it hangs up on me.

Her: Yeah, it doesn’t work.

Me: What do you mean your companies 1-800 number doesn’t work?

Yep, it’s supposed to but it doesn’t.

Me: This is how this company works? Is this what I should expect from you guys?

Her: I don’t know I just started a little bit ago.

Me: Great.

Her: well, I can’t find it under your last name, what was the first name? I’ll look through all those.

My head is exploding but, okay.

So I hear her sniffing, the reverb from her head set and the one finger clicking going through all the first names.

Me: Really you’re going through all the * to find us?

Her: Yep.

She finally finds us, for some reason it wan’t in alphabetical order(what?)

Me: So we’ll get our stuff right?

Her: Um, I would think so, we do show your payment. Can I help you with anything else?

Defeated, know this year with this insurance is going to be a nightmare. I say no and she politely says good bye.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!