Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #57039

Unfiltered | December 19, 2016

(My boyfriend and I decided to grab some food from a local family owned fast food restaurant on our walk home from school. I am a female, about 5’9, while my boyfriend is 6’2. We are both in high school sophomores. We decided to go there because my boyfriend’s brother’s friend is the owner and he always gives us a discount. We walk in and we see a cashier that we have never seen before. She gives us a hateful look as we walk into her line. Note: I am extremely shy and hate confrontations or anybody yelling at me.)

Boyfriend: Hi! Um, can we get a number 4, and for her, *gestures to me* What do you want, [My name]?

Me: *shyly* I would like a number 1, please?

Cashier: *rolling her eyes* Well, SPEAK louder so I can hear you, f****** anorexic.

Boyfriend: EXCUSE ME? That’s no way to treat the owner’s brother, much less any customer!

Cashier: Pfft, you think I’m gonna believe that f****** lie? Get out! You’re just a couple of poor a** teens who can’t even pass the ninth grade!

Boyfriend: No, seriously, I am [Brother’s name] brother!

Cashier: Whatever, just get out, you’re banned from this store. Take your f****** w**** with you!

Me: C-can we just see the owner, please? It’ll be really quick!

Cashier: Why? So you can show him your things to convince him to give you a discount? I said, GET THE F*** OUT OF MY STORE, YOU LITTLE W****!

(Note: I am relatively chesty for an Asian at my age, but the remark still stings. I start crying, both at the embarrassment and the yelling. Finally, my boyfriend’s brother walks in.)

Brother: Hey, you little s***!

Cashier: See, even the owner doesn’t want you in his place!

Brother: *grabs my brother’s head and gives him a wicked noogie* Where have you been? I haven’t seen you since 8th grade! How’s life?

Boyfriend: Get off, what took you so long getting here? Didn’t you hear the yelling from your office?

Brother: Oh yeah, I was busy writing up your cashier, but now that I heard everything, *turns to cashier* get out. You are fried, banned from the restaurant, and if you open your mouth again, I’ll toss in a call from the police for public disturbance and sexual assaults.

Cashier: What? They’re just a couple of f****** teens. You told me that you didn’t have any siblings!

Brother: I said, I didn’t have any siblings that was as cool as this guy. Get out, you’re fired.

(The cashier continues screaming, saying that we were a couple of teens, that I was a w****, my boyfriend wasn’t the owner’s brother, and that she didn’t do anything wrong. She got escorted out by the police.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!