Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #56890

Unfiltered | July 20, 2016

(I’m at the pharmacy of a different branch of the same superstore I usually go to. When I’m handed my prescription, I request a non-childproof cap, and am given a waiver to sign. Having done this before at my usual branch, I go to sign in the indicated area.)

Pharmacist: No, not there. I fill out the top part.

(He points to the bottom part, indicating for me to sign there instead. Confused, I read over the waver to see if this branch uses different ones. They don’t–the top part is signed by the patient to get the non-childproof caps, the bottom part is to be signed at a later point if the patient wishes to receive the safe caps again.)

Me: No, the bottom part is for if I decide if I want the childproof caps again.

(He looks confused, so I elaborate further.)

Me: *points to where it says that the signed is requesting non-childproof caps* This part is where I sign to say that I don’t want the childproof caps. *points to bottom part where it says that the signed is revoking the request* This is basically saying “I’ve changed my mind.”

Him:….I’ve been filling out so many of these wrong.

(At least he got it. And no harm done as long as those that signed it incorrectly still got the caps they wanted.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!