Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #56849

Unfiltered | June 10, 2016

(Friend 1 is a boy. He had just come back from a holiday in Japan where he went to an anime convention. While he was gone a new girl had joined our class and my group and I had been looking after her. This is what happened when she met him.)

Friend 1: Hi (My name)!

Me: Hi (Friend 1) long time no see!

(We cut into a chat while the new girl just stood there glaring at friend 1. She had stopped talking to friend 2.)

Me: Oh yeah this is (Girls name)

Friend 1: *chipper* Hello!

Girl gives out loud humph and looks away. leaving me and friend 1 confused.

( Later that day we’re all talking. The girl has been silent the entire time.)

Boy: I bought the blu-ray set of Tokyo Ghoul. We should have a marathon at my place. It’ll be fun!

Girl: ugh honestly! How can you stand this *homosexual slur*!

We all stared baffled at the girl.

Girl: Why is he even here anyway? Like seriously, NO-ONE cares about anime! Its GAY!

We all up and left her like that. All of us equally offended. apparently during the time she did not once hear us discuss anime even though we talk about it all the time. secondly from the first moment she met my friend she was a b****.

Also another friend had told us that the girl talked about how boy should kill himself, get raped and all sorts of other things that made us hate her even more.

Recently she was expelled for bullying. This incident being one of the reports. And she was expelled in three weeks of being at our school!!!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!