Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #56830

Unfiltered | May 22, 2016

(It had been a rough day, so my housemate and I decided to treat ourselves to some fast food with coupons that had come in the mail that day. She decided to wait in the car while I went in. There was a family finishing up their order at the counter(With some discussion, that i figured was just because of the number of kids they were ordering for))

Me: I’d like the two (Brand hamburger) meal deal *Hands him the coupon with the specific combination on it*

Cashier: Uh… *Stares at the coupon for quite a while* *Looks at his watch for a second or two* Uh, this coupon expired four days ago. *Hands it back*

Me: That’s strange, it just arrived today. *Looks a coupon date* Oh, no, this expires in May, not April. *Hands it back to him*

Cashier: Oh, yeah… *Looks at it a moment longer then pokes around at the register screen* *Calls over to where a pair of other employees, are assembling orders* Hey you. No, him. I don’t know how to put this in. *Other employee comes over and looks at the coupon then pokes at the register a bit*

Employee 2: I’m not sure either, I’ll call over the manager.

*Not sure how long this will take, I step aside to let the customer behind me order*

Customer: I’d like two Oreo milkshakes.

Cashier: *Looks confused* The only Oreo we have is the (Blended soft-serve dessert)

Customer: *Points to the menu* The Oreo shakes, right there in the drink section

Cashier: *Turns and looks at the menu for several seconds, then reiterates that they only have Oreo (Blended dessert)*

*The customer seems to realize it’s going nowhere and agrees to those desserts. By this time the resigned looking manager arrives and types in my order with the coupon in just a couple of seconds*

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!