Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #56807

Unfiltered | April 30, 2016

(Our house is for sale and to indicate that we have a sign in the front yard. The for sale sign sits no more than a foot from the foot path, is white and faces out to the road, extending up from the top of it is a banner that can be read from up and down the road. )

Knock on door [Me]: G’day mate

[Salesman]: Hi I’m [his name] from [his company], we are in the area today talking to people about solar panels. It seems many of your neighbours have them installed but you don’t appear to. (Which is funny enough because being a south facing house he wouldn’t see them even if we did) Is there any particular reason you haven’t installed them yet?

[Me]: Is something we were talking about doing not that long ago but then decided to sell the house so couldn’t really see the point.

[Salesman]: Is your house for sale?

[Me]: (looking over his shoulder to make site the for sale sign hadn’t been knocked off in the last half hour) Yes, yes it is.

[Salesman]: oh, ok. Thank you for your time.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!