Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #56677

Unfiltered | December 22, 2015

(Since I’ve gone to college, and my sister’s not far behind, my mom and her girlfriend are looking to move into a smaller house. Home for the break, I’ve gone with them to tour the two houses they really like. We’re at the first house.)

Mom: The carpet in here would have to go, but I think the sofa would fit right here. What do you think?

Me: All the electrical outlets look burnt.

Realtor: Oh, it’s got all new electrical! Everything’s been replaced!

Me: But look at the outlet covers: all of them have melted spots, and there’s smoke stains on the wall right above it.

Realtor: That won’t be a problem anymore with the new wiring, don’t you worry!

Me: They’d spend a couple hundred bucks replacing what we can’t see, and didn’t spend five more dollars to replace the covers? I don’t trust that.

(The Realtor kept babbling about the new electrical, I pointed out every single damaged outlet in the house (almost all of them), and it was the second house that we ended up buying.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!