Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #56619

Unfiltered | October 21, 2015

(I recently started a new task and moved to a different building. A few weeks after starting the following is sent as a building-wide e-mail. Note: the 4th floor is “management land”.)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

On a couple of different occasions, lunches from the refrigerator on the 4th floor kitchen were reported missing. Beverages have been consumed or emptied and put back as well as frozen meals removed and the empty boxes returned to the freezer. Our first thought was that these were mistakes or employees not paying attention and mistakenly taking the wrong meal/beverage. However, it has happened on too many occasions for it to be a mistake. Please be cognizant when taking things from the refrigerator and ensure you only take what is yours. If the culprit is caught (and we have our ways), disciplinary action will occur.

We sincerely request that all of us respect the property of our fellow employees no matter what it is.

We are open to ideas on resolution of this problem (please reach out to your HR Business Partner with suggestions).

Thank you,

Leadership team

(I’m glad I’m on a different floor, and our room has its own refrigerator.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!